Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Amber!





Yesterday was one of my best friends birthdays!!! Amber turned 25!! I spent the weekend in bee-you-tea-full Taft, or better yet "Taftland", with Natasha! I had such a fun time, but it was really hot! The first reason for going to Taft was so that Tash could clean my teeth, she is going to school to become a dental hygentist! After we got done there we drove to Bakersfield and I surprised Amber for her b-day. She knew that Tash was coming to go to dinner with her, but we didn't tell her that i was coming too.... so needless to say, she was surprised! We took her and Vinnie to Olive Garden, yummmm we ate way to much!!! The we ventured to Costco and Starbucks!!! It was a wonderful day and i so glad that we were able to spend some quality time with friends!!! I love ya girl!!!!


Here are a few pictures from the trip!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! THAT IS SO STINKIN' SWEET!!! THANK YOU GUYS VERY MUCH FOR MY BDAY PRESENTS AND SURPRISE.....I LOVE YOU VERRRRRY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

AMBER AND VIN

Sheramy said...

YOU ARE VERY WELCOME!!! I LOVE YOU LOTS AND LOTS!!!

Shanelle said...

Hey Sher - I love zebra print also!:) I have it in my kitchen, love it!